- Prior to a refund, We will inspect the returned item to identify the cause of any damage or manufacturing problems.
- If we found that the damage happened during shipping or it is a manufacturing problem we will refund the full cost of merchandise and original shipping cost.
- If you return an item that was opened, looking like being used or even damaged during the box opening or assembling process, we will contact you by e-mail to inform details and issue a partial refund, excluding original shipping cost and returning shipping cost.
- A Refund is expected to happen within 30 days after the return shipping process due to return shipping transit time, product inspection and bank process. But it can take a little longer.
- Final Sale, Clearance or Stock Burning announcements are definitive and are not subject to refunds or returns.