- Our General Manufacturer Warranty last 90 days from the date of receiving the order.
- Warranty is Manufacturer Defect Limited.
- If you bought your products during last 90 days and it has any issues that seem a manufacturing problem, please contact us to inform the problem and send us some pics. We will evaluate the situation and return to you.
- Wood products are subject to natural changes in color and slightly on dimensions, it is not a manufacturer defect.
- Minor imperfections like small cracks, knots, color variation, little warping are normal and not considered defects.
- Manufacturing defects are covered only in the event of proper use of the product as suggested in descriptions. (like Indoor / Outdoor)
- Products made of wood may have a restriction of exposure to excessive sun or rain, strong sunlight rays, too strong cold or hot temperature, fire, water, drinks, inappropriate cleaning, etc.
- Keep in mind that some details (color/texture) of the products when you look at the computer screen may look a little different than they appear.
- Any excessive exposure to weather can be prejudicial to furniture lifetime.
- It is the responsibility of the user to follow care instructions over the products.No warranty on cushions/covers as these items can be damaged due to
- No warranty on cushions/covers as these items can be damaged due to negligence of use.
- Warranty does no cover scratches, gouges, stains, heat marks, water marks, imprints, ink, marker, abuse, neglect, shrinkage, wrinkling, that cannot be considered as a manufacturing issue.Warranty does not cover negligence, overweight use, alteration, use in commercial establishments and any different utilization different from it is
- Warranty does not cover negligence, overweight use, alteration, use in commercial establishments and any different utilization different from it is an original purpose.
- This warranty applies to purchases made online at thebeachhousedesign.com, it does not cover purchases on a wholesale basis or brick & mortar stores.